Website Port Aggregates
Do you want to work for a company with guaranteed 40 Hr. pay, excellent benefits, and a family friendly environment?
If you answered yes and meet the requirements listed below please apply now. You can apply online or download an application from our website and apply in person at one of our many locations throughout Southwest Louisiana.
- Ensures the safe and timely delivery of concrete to the customer at the proper slump and to the proper job site.
- Communicates truck/job status to dispatch.
- Maintains appearance of truck, proper fluid levels, oil, hydraulic, coolant and fuel.
- Inspects load during wash down, reports any problems.
- Completes washout procedures both during and at end-of-day.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operation of truck and mixer.
- Ensures that safety, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
- Completes all paperwork that may be necessary; assist with plant work as required by plant management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain a DOT physical card.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed 40 Hrs.
- 401K Retirement
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time