Back in the day, wooden decks were one of the coolest additions to add to your house. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case.
If your wooden deck is even still standing, the extensive amount of maintenance and expenses that arise with using wood outdoors is likely driving you insane.
The fact that you’ve stumbled across this article is a sign: it’s time to redo your patio.
The benefits of a concrete patio
Concrete patios are increasing in popularity for several reasons. The benefits are endless, but some of the main advantages include:
- Incredible versatility that allows you to choose any color, pattern, or shape that you desire
- The ability to imitate the beautiful appearance of stone, wood (without the annoying termites and splinters!), brick, or marble that coordinates with the rest of your backyard additions
- No need for constant maintenance, saving you money in the long run
- A durable bug, animal, and weatherproof surface
- The ability to expand your kitchen or living room outdoors by matching the color/pattern to your interior flooring
Why fall is the perfect time to revamp your patio
The kids are back in school (or are stuck inside learning from home), and summer has come to an end. As temperatures begin to drop and autumn weather creeps in, your family will be spending more time indoors.
Did you know that fall construction not only takes less lead time than any other season, but it also costs less? Not to mention, performing your outdoor installation during the fall won’t get in the way of your spring landscaping or remodeling.
Fall is the ideal time to pour your new concrete patio. At Port Aggregates, our concrete is ready to be poured year-round, and our experienced professionals are equipped to work in all of Louisiana’s many temperatures.
Forget about rotting wood, splinters, weather damage, or termites, and make the switch to a concrete patio today! Contact Port Aggregates to request a quote.